Di., 14. Feb.|
TAI CHI FOR PARKINSON´S DISEASE
☯️ Get to know the relaxing effects of TaiChi and do something for your health. The webinar will be held in English! ☯️
Zeit & Ort
14. Feb., 16:00 – 17:00 MEZ
Über die Veranstaltung
What is TaiChi?
TaiChi is an ancient martial art from 17th century. It serves to care for life, health and spiritual development of body and mind.
The benefits are
- more balance
- inner well-being
- better motor skills
The seminar will be given personally by Mirko Lorenz, the inventor of "Keep Moving". This is a special exercise program for people with Parkinson's or other restricted mobility.
So what are you waiting for? In our seminar you will learn basic exercises such as "standing qigong" and the "cloud hands" training system in a playful way. It is suitable for beginners and advanced users alike.
When you register, you will receive an access link and you can start right away. Didn't get an access link? Then please check your spam folder.
Some tips for your perfect ONLINE training:
1. Make sure that the camera and microphone are enabled on your PC/tablet.
2. Download the "ZOOM" app and organize a test run as soon as you have the access data.
3. If you are logged in to the event, set your microphone to "mute" to avoid background noise.
4. Create enough space for yourself so that you have plenty of freedom of movement for your training.
5. Make sure that you are not disturbed by your loved ones / roommates during your training.
6. Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
7. Turn off your phone and let's get started!
TaiChi and Parkinson
+2,85 € Mwst.
+ 0,45 € Servicegebühr
+2,85 € Mwst.
+ 0,45 € Servicegebühr0